Due to our ever evolving way of working, we are looking for an ambitious Scrum Master to join our team on projects for our clients and our ventures. As a Scrum Master at OWOW your main responsibility is to ensure the teams live Agile values & principles and follow the processes and practice that the teams agreed they would use. You facilitate daily Scrum, sprint planning, sprint review and retrospective meetings and you coach individuals and teams as a whole on Agile practices and interactions over processes and tools. The ultimate goal is to create self-organizing, cross-functional teams that work together and are not afraid to speak up.
Who we are
OWOW stands for the omnipresent world of wizkids. We create digital products on a global scale while striving for growth on a personal level. Next to that, we’re always looking for a balance in the way we work and our policy is to not deliver ANYTHING that is below world-class. So, we love to combine the dreams of our designers with the structure of our developers, while delivering at the speed of light, with a huge load of fun while doing so!
What we offer
- Full-time skill development
- Competitive salary
- A great deal of freedom to seize opportunities and take responsibility
- Delicious lunch with amazing colleagues (if you’re at the office)
- Beers & stories every Friday (on- and offline)
- An awesome office located nearby Eindhoven’s Central Station
- And of course also remote work opportunities
- In short: fun, friends and family!
- HBO mindset
- Scrum Master Certification
- Preferably 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master, but if you think you can handle the hassle, give it a shot! We’re always looking for ambitious wizkids.
- Experience with tools like Jira/Confluence.
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication & collaboration skills
- Highly structured and organized
- Self-starter: ability to manage your time and work autonomously
- You live in The Netherlands or are planning to
- A (un)healthy appetite for weekly burgers, beers and stories
- You’re a true problem solver and an optimistic individual
- Passion for process optimization and efficiency
Do you think you got what it takes? write us and tell us why...
We take our work very seriously, more so than ourselves and therefore have a lot of fun in our work. Do you have a good sense of humor (or bad-depending on who you ask) and recognise yourself in the profile described above? Please submit your CV and motivation.