Quality & Testing
🎧 Are you looking for a workplace where everyone secretly listens to Dolly Parton’s 9 to 5 (while crying on the inside)?
⚔️ Where your colleagues lack creativity, freedom and respect?
🦄 And where unicorn headbands and nerf guns never see broad daylight?
If yes, stop reading. We’re probably not a good match.
Still reading? Please continue reading! And find out about our latest vacancy below.
Once upon a time, there were two guys who studied at the Design Academy Eindhoven and loved DJing at parties: Pieter-Jan and Robin. Both coming from entrepreneurial families, they started a successful digital innovation agency named OWOW, meaning the ‘Omnipresent World of Wizkids’. The dictionary defines a wizkid as “a person who is unusually intelligent, clever, or successful, especially at an early age.” Robin and Pieter-Jan run the agency with one motto in mind: not seriously running a serious business.
Today, a team of 30+ wizkids design and develop jaw-dropping digital products to be loved by millions. We strive to be the best in the industry. However, we realize excellence and talent are not enough to become the leader in the industry. That’s why our most important values are ambitious and fun, while remaining professional and truthful. We realize we cannot strive for great processes and results with egos in the room, so we leave them at the door, or even better: at home.
🚀 About your role and the team
Due to rapid growth, we are looking for an ambitious QA Tester to join our team on projects for our clients and our ventures. You are someone who has a keen eye for spotting bugs and identifying defects. You combine being detail-oriented and computer literate with the creativity and capability of seeing the bigger picture. You want to develop automatic tests at the cutting edge of our product and will be responsible for test planning and executing while working closely with all the teams to ensure delivery of the highest quality products.
💡 Your experience and knowledge
- You have an MBO/HBO mindset
- You have experience in manual testing: defining test requirements, scope and test planning
- You have a passion for process optimization & efficiency and want to improve your automation testing skills
- You are precise, methodical and pay careful attention to detail
- You can speak and write Dutch and/or English
- You do not hesitate to share your opinion
- You live in The Netherlands or are planning to
🏎️ Insane stunt bonus!
- You have experience with Scrum and Scrum-related tools
- You have at least 2 years of work experience
🔥 What we offer you in return
- Full-time skill development
- Competitive salary
- A great deal of freedom to seize opportunities and take responsibility
- Delicious lunch with amazing colleagues (if you’re at the office)
- A health coach, for your body and your mind
- The freedom to work remotely
- Beers & Stories every Friday (on- and offline), followed by burgers
- An awesome office located nearby Eindhoven Central Station (the train wash unit is our friendly neighbor)
- Party nights with Pieter-Jan and Robin behind the DJ decks 🕺
Are you the next wizkid that meets the qualifications? Apply nOWOW via the form below and add your resume, motivation and portfolio. Make sure to apply before the closing date as mentioned on the vacancy overview page.
Do you think you got what it takes? write us and tell us why...
We take our work very seriously, more so than ourselves and therefore have a lot of fun in our work. Do you have a good sense of humor (or bad-depending on who you ask) and recognise yourself in the profile described above? Please submit your CV and motivation.