Medior Full Stack Developer
Due to rapid growth, we are looking for an ambitious medior Full Stack Developer, to join our team on projects for our clients and our ventures. Someone who has a broad knowledge of the tools, techniques and programming languages needed to create award-winning digital products. Therefore, you will take care of the complete stack: from building web applications to testing, monitoring and logging the developed software.
Who we are
OWOW stands for the omnipresent world of wizkids. We create digital products on a global scale while striving for growth on a personal level. Next to that, we’re always looking for a balance in the way we work and our policy is to not deliver ANYTHING that is below world-class. So, we love to combine the dreams of our designers with the structure of our developers, while delivering at the speed of light, with a huge load of fun while doing so!
What we offer
- Full-time skill development
- Competitive salary
- A great deal of freedom to seize opportunities and take responsibility
- Delicious lunch with amazing colleagues (if you’re at the office)
- Beers & stories every Friday (on- and offline)
- An awesome office located nearby Eindhoven’s Central Station
- And of course also remote work opportunities
- In short: fun, friends and family!
- MBO/HBO mindset
- Preferably 3 years of Full Stack experience, but if you think you can handle the hassle, give it a shot! We’re always looking for ambitious wizkids.
- You can speak English, but most importantly code (Dutch is a +)
- You live in The Netherlands or are planning to.
- Hands-on, structured working style
- Ability to manage your time and work autonomously
- A (un)healthy appetite for weekly burgers, beers and stories
- You’re a true problem solver and an optimistic individual
- Passion for process optimization and efficiency
Do you think you got what it takes? write us and tell us why...
We take our work very seriously, more so than ourselves and therefore have a lot of fun in our work. Do you have a good sense of humor (or bad-depending on who you ask) and recognise yourself in the profile described above? Please submit your CV and motivation alongside a (digital) portfolio.