Can I control effects with my wob?
You can control as many parameters with your wob as you want at the same time, there is no limit! Here is how to do it with Logic Pro X:
- Connect the wob over USB or Bluetooth.
- Under the Logic Pro X Menu, go to Control Surfaces —> Controller Assignments
- Within the Controller Assignments screen select either “Easy View” or “Expert View”.
- In your main Logic project window, open up the plugin that you want to control with the wob.
- Open the Controller Assignments screen again and click the “Learn” button in the bottom right corner. After pressing this, go back to your plugin window and click the parameter you would like to control. Move your hand over the wob after you select the parameter you want to control and there you go, it should now be mapped to your Wob.
You should see the name of your parameter as well as the MIDI CC change message appear in the Controller Assignments window when you move your hand over the Wob.